Saturday, October 17, 2009

Auburn Football

Go Auburn, beat Kentucky! This morning Sam drank a 5 oz bottle and burped just fine (going through a bit of a growth spurt). Mike and I were in a little bit of a hurry, hoping to get to Gadsden before his 11am feeding. This is the first weekend of bow season, plus Evans' birthday party on Sunday in Skirum. We got Sam changed into his Auburn gear and sat him in his booster seat - I think he was feeling pretty good, you think? He's a doll. Shortly after the pics, he blew chunks everywhere. Yeah, good 'ol baby puke. I have no idea what caused it. I made sure to burp him really well and keep him upright for his milk to digest. Oh well...it happens. I thought he was so cute in his Auburn gear, that Mike washed and dried his outfit so he could wear it for the day. How ironic is it that I care so much about Sam having on his game day gear and I still haven't even had a bath today?! That's the life of a mom, I guess. I'm going to have to get better at that. War Eagle!

No comments:

Post a Comment