Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not one of the best things...

Some one help me, please! I'm a little bummed and I wish this feeling could just magically go away. I had to leave Sam at a home daycare today with a woman I barely know. Yes, she was recommended by a lady at church that I trust and I did have a good feeling when I met her last night...but still. It's not fun for the parent. So many good things can come of this: interaction with older kids, new environment to experience, new toys, allows mommy and daddy to have adult interaction, etc. So, I'm really being the baby, not Sam. The babysitter, Mrs. Wanda is what I like to call her, told me I can call her anytime. She actually said, "Honey, I would think something was wrong with you if you didn't call." Also, I got the benefit of Mike dropping him off while I went on to work. Who knows how bad I would have been if I had to leave him there myself. Mrs. Wanda is suprisingly willing to keep him on his "Babywise" schedule. She seemed excited about an infant being on a schedule. The older kids' naptime conincides with his, so that's a plus! Ok, I'll just keep reading this blog full of positive things and maybe I'll feel better and better about it each time :) Here's a few pics of my sweet baby boy as he's growing -



No comments:

Post a Comment